Complaint Review: The Worksource.net

• Submitted: Thu, November 08, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, January 06, 2013

• Reported By: Doug — Charleston South Carolina United States of America
The Worksource.net

The Worksource.net PLI Trade Submissions Plimus, INC The Worksource.net Company was offering contraction jobs thru Lowes, INC on forclosed homes. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Contact Plimus

My company was contacted to provide contracting services to Lowes INC for the repair of foreclosed bank owned homes.  The work would be thru Lowes with all materials provided by Lowes.  We were promised that work ordwers would start arriving within 10 days of receipt of my background check and payment for the check and start up service.  Nothing was received and we were unable to contact the Worksource by email or phone.  We feel this is nothing bet a scan and have informed the credit card company of such.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Worksourcenet/internet/The-Worksourcenet-PLI-Trade-Submissions-Plimus-INC-The-Worksourcenet-Company-was-offeri-966377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Worksource.net

Contact Plimus

AUTHOR: BlueSnap - (United States of America)

Hello,

Plimus does not allow our customers to be taken advantage of and I would like to assist you. If you would please provide me with the order reference number I can look further into your order.

Plimus also provides our contact details should you need to call speak to us directly. You can also call our 24/7 phone number at: (866) 312-773 to speak with a representative.

Please get back to me so I can assist you.

Regards,

Preciouse
Community Manager at BlueSnap (Plimus)