Complaint Review: The World Institute of Surgical Excellence

• Updated: Fri, June 28, 2013

• Reported By: Joe talks — Cohoes New York
The World Institute of Surgical Excellence
Internet USA

The World Institute of Surgical Excellence Take-ah, Take-ah, Take-ah, Noooooo give-a-back! Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I was robbed $2500 by this company

They took me for a cool five-hundred bucks and then just used me to make appointments and contacts.  They robbed me of my time, my gas, my money and my reputation.  They claim-jumped the various contacts I had mde and then took over these accounts, leaving me totally out of the loop.  No forms for securing new business, nor updated e-mail or website information was provided.  They should rot in a call for all enternity, preably out of the country in a hot, humid cell!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-World-Institute-of-Surgical-Excellence/internet/The-World-Institute-of-Surgical-Excellence-Take-ah-Take-ah-Take-ah-Noooooo-give-a-back-1062909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The World Institute of Surgical Excellence

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I was robbed $2500 by this company

AUTHOR: xtramile - ()

I was employeed by this company for only a few months before they disappered! I really thought i was going to be able to help people and make a living. Instead i was robbed! If anyone knows of a way for us x employees to get our moneu back please let me know.