Complaint Review: The World's Greatest Vitamins

• Submitted: Tue, August 02, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, August 02, 2005

• Reported By:Aliso Viejo California
The World's Greatest Vitamins
222 West Center Street Pima, Arizona U.S.A.

The World's Greatest Vitamins ripoff Pima Arizona

The Greatest Vitamins in the World should be ripoff vitamins in the world. I ordered these vitamins knowing that I could get refunds back if it doesn't promise the things that they say it would bring. I've only tried it for a couple of days and know that this isn't going to work out and there were no phone numbers to contact on my invoice. I have no names or contact info. So I know that it really sucks. I will dispute my credit card though. Boy, it sucks being a sucker. This is the last time I would even bother wasting my time watching any Don Lapre's crap again.

Kelly
Aliso Viejo, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2005 06:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Worlds-Greatest-Vitamins/Pima-Arizona-85543/The-Worlds-Greatest-Vitamins-ripoff-Pima-Arizona-152143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The World's Greatest Vitamins