Complaint Review: The Wright Place TV

• Updated: Wed, March 26, 2014

• Reported By: JRubio — WAILUKU Hawaii
The Wright Place TV
, Caliornia USA

The Wright Place TV Dr Leticia Wright is a Joke!! Dr. Leticia Wright and the Business & Book Summit is a waste of money! Buyer beware!! California

Our company was solicited for an 'event' hosted and promoted by Dr. Leticia Wright of Wright Place TV. As the media director we are posting this warning about the lack of honesty and ethics of this organization. Here is everything that transpired Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 12:21 AM from: Dr. Letitia Wright, D.C. reply-to: info@wrightplacetv.com Dr. Letitia Wright, D.C. Crowd Funding Strategist, Entertainment/TV/Film, Corporate/Celebrity Branding, Media/BizMarketing “I am doing an event called the Business and book summit. Speakers can be live or speak via skype We will be broadcasting this over the internet to over 5,000 on Saturday March 15th There is an investment for each speaker skype - $125 If you would like to speak on 3/15 please call the office to confirm. 909 235 9744 We enrolled and here is what we discovered after we spent the 125.00 Dr. Wright, After sending out the link to thousands of people I noticed it says 500 are attending and your email said 5000, which is it? I paid for the event for 5000 not 500. Second, the link you sent me is not what how people who want to attend join in. Why did you send me the link to promote your sales for the event and not the link to the actual promotion so my followers can attend!! This is a serious mistake and it must be fixed ASAP as this is very bad publicity for us both!!! Of course she offered this response when we found out the truth Dr. Letitia Wright Mar 15 (11 days ago) I said I hope to have 500 live and about 5000 will be watching on the replay once we push it in the Wright Place TV Show watching page. The page of www.businessandbooksummit is not a sales page and is where the webinar will be hosted. No one needs to sign up for anything to attend, they can just go to the page click and watch. No this is exactly what she said “We will be broadcasting this over the internet to over 5,000 on Saturday March 15th” As you can see this is not what she said before she got our money Then on to the 'event' there is no event, she took money and this too is a rip off because here is what happened as indicated by these emails. First after paying we received nothing so we asked for a link to promote the 'event' to our community and this is what we discovered; Dr. Letitia Wright Mar 15 (11 days ago) The videos are on http://businessandbooksummit.com/ You are in top video that says your name on it. Mar 16 (10 days ago) to Letitia Yes I saw my name but when I checked on pt 6 that was not my segment, can you tell me where to find it as I have people requesting it. Her response Dr. Letitia Wright Mar 17 (9 days ago) The video is 3 hours long, if you were the last person, if you look at the video and push the time line to 2 hours and 33 minutes, you are on the video. Again there was no indication this is what the ‘event’ would be Part 6 is where people can find you if they watch the video. Mar 17 (9 days ago) to Letitia Really? wow!! Ok so this is the only solution? There surely is a a better way than this is there not? You know like put each segment as its own like you put each speaker when you made the page announcement? Mar 17 (9 days ago) to Letitia I forwarded the video and no one is going to want to do this. So for 125.00 and this is the results, I think something more needs done and I know your a bright woman who can figure it out. How about a new segment and we'll call this one a test and do it again would be my preferred option and let it be a stand alone. Mar 25 (1 day ago) to Letitia I forwarded the video to find myself, no one is going to want to do this and for $125.00 and this is the results, I think something more needs done and I know your a bright woman who can figure it out. How about a new segment and we'll call this one a test and do it again would be my preferred option and let it be a stand alone if not then I am requesting a refund as this is not what I would have expected as this is not what your promotion indicated, so it would have been nice to have had complete transparency and then there would be no issues now. Dr. Letitia Wright Mar 25 (1 day ago) The event is over. You have been given what you contracted for. I have completed what I said I would do. 7:50 PM (23 hours ago) to Letitia Sadly that is not the answer I was hoping to see from you. The event was no event, and that is the issue here. You took money for absolutely nothing!! So since customer service is not what you provide blogging to the community will at least protect other company's from wasting their resources on your next "event". Your business approach is quite questionable and very disappointing. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a rip off as I would guess this is not the only time Dr. Wright has conducted her business in such an unethical and unprofessional manner. We will never do business with her again and would strongly warn others from her business opportunities as well as she has a new 'event' planned for May!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 10:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Wright-Place-TV/Caliornia/The-Wright-Place-TV-Dr-Leticia-Wright-is-a-Joke-Dr-Leticia-Wright-and-the-Business-am-1134023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Wright Place TV