Complaint Review: The Zaken Co. dba Quick Sell Liguidators

• Submitted: Fri, November 15, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, November 15, 2002

• Reported By:St. Paul MN
The Zaken Co. dba Quick Sell Liguidators
21032 Devonshire St. Suite 202 A Chatsworth, California U.S.A.

The Zaken Co. dba Quick Sell Liguidators ripoff false promises tricked and lied to us deception California
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation many complaints posted by a competitor, new policies in place, easy refund policy, excellent business opportunity - Consumers can feel confident and secure when doing business with Zaken Corp

I signed on with Quick Sell Liquidators, 4/23/02. First, the directories they sold me for $498.00 were very limited to say the least. I purchased some others on my own. I found six good deals, one with nearly a million music CD's, but no deals were ever completed. Now, I find out that the New York office only finalized about six deals in 2 1/2 years.

I spent $1311.00 on credit cards for membership and materials.

The promise was this would be refunded when we made our first sale. It did not happen for me and many others. They spent very little to advertise, but made great sums in recruiting new agents I am told. This is a scam of the first rank.

Paul
St. Paul, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2002 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Zaken-Co-dba-Quick-Sell-Liguidators/Chatsworth-California-91311/The-Zaken-Co-dba-Quick-Sell-Liguidators-ripoff-false-promises-tricked-and-lied-to-us-dece-35276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Zaken Co. dba Quick Sell Liguidators