Complaint Review: The Zaken Co.

• Submitted: Sun, June 23, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, June 23, 2002

• Reported By:Park Forest IL
The Zaken Co.
Tiran Zaken Granada Hills, California U.S.A.

The Zaken Co. AKA Quick-Sell Liquidation ripoff fake, careless fraud Granada Hills California
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation many complaints posted by a competitor, new policies in place, easy refund policy, excellent business opportunity - Consumers can feel confident and secure when doing business with Zaken Corp

I was reading through a home business magazine and I came across The Zaken Co. I didn't think nothing of it at first 'cause I had just came across another scam. But then I recieved a post card in the mail along with some other home business opportunities and I sent for it.

Mind you I saw this ad at least a month before this and it said the same thing " I'm only looking for 50 people". At first I thought I need to hurry up and get on before there are no slots, then I thought before I shell out some money let me pull it up on the internet. Seriously it sounds real good and interesting and I believe there is a close out merchandise market but this is not it obviously..............Thank you.

Ontario
Park Forest, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2002 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Zaken-Co/Granada-Hills-California/The-Zaken-Co-AKA-Quick-Sell-Liquidation-ripoff-fake-careless-fraud-Granada-Hills-Califor-23283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Zaken Co.