Complaint Review: The Zaken Company, /Quick-Sell Liquidators

• Submitted: Tue, January 14, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, January 14, 2003

• Reported By:Waseca Minnesota
The Zaken Company, /Quick-Sell Liquidators
22055 Sherman Way Canoga Park, California U.S.A.

The Zaken Company, Quick-Sell Liquidators rip-off deceptive company Canoga Park California
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation many complaints posted by a competitor, new policies in place, easy refund policy, excellent business opportunity - Consumers can feel confident and secure when doing business with Zaken Corp

I too, became the victim of The Zaken Company/Quick-Sell Liquidators.

My first deal was put together during the week of Oct 7. When I followed up with a call the next week, to see if my samples had arrived, I was told Nick had resigned and the office in CA would handle things. I was told to fax them my Merchandise Analysis Form at 818-998-0012.

I did follow-up calls which resulted in- "leave a message, I can't find your samples, I'll call you back". After about four of these one-way phone calls, I sent a fax asking for some kind of explanation. That was October 22, 2002. Still waiting...

January 3, 2003, I got a mail solitation from The Zaken Company. It was the same thing I had gotten through the ad in the Home Business Connection magazine. It was first class and postmarked 30 Decmber 2002.

Zaken needs to be stopped.

Larson
Hope, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2003 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Zaken-Company-Quick-Sell-Liquidators/Canoga-Park-California-91303/The-Zaken-Company-Quick-Sell-Liquidators-rip-off-deceptive-company-Canoga-Park-California-41466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Zaken Company, /Quick-Sell Liquidators