Complaint Review: The Zaken Company (Tiran)

• Submitted: Wed, July 31, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, July 31, 2002

• Reported By:North Little Rock AR
The Zaken Company (Tiran)
13034 Jolette Ave Granada Hills, California U.S.A.

The Zaken Company Tiran deceptive company Granada Hills California
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation many complaints posted by a competitor, new policies in place, easy refund policy, excellent business opportunity - Consumers can feel confident and secure when doing business with Zaken Corp

I decided to check Mr. Zaken out on the Internet before sending any more money! I am most grateful to the people that have the nerve to say what this Man is. I was ready to send for all my extra letterheads etc.

I had no idea he is also Nick Lasorsa in Bronx, NY! Once again I have been saved from the public humiliation of starting a home business that would have been a teriible mistake.

I will attempt to retrieve my refund from this man and I hope I succeed. Thanks to you all for this site! God Bless You All

Carissa
North Little Rock, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2002 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Zaken-Company-Tiran/Granada-Hills-California-91344/The-Zaken-Company-Tiran-deceptive-company-Granada-Hills-CaliforniaUPDATE-Rip-off-Report-25795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Zaken Company (Tiran)