Complaint Review: The Zaken Company aka Tiran Zaken

• Submitted: Tue, November 19, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, November 19, 2002

• Reported By:Prineville OR
The Zaken Company aka Tiran Zaken
13034 Jolette Ave. Granada Hills, California U.S.A.

The Tiran Zaken Company Consumer rip-off fraud Granada Hills California
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation many complaints posted by a competitor, new policies in place, easy refund policy, excellent business opportunity - Consumers can feel confident and secure when doing business with Zaken Corp

I signed up for $185.00 and after 1 month received the package. I then decided to get the lifetime directory, to the tune of $485.00!! ( I have to add that when I am done with these pages I can send for more of these worthless addresses) I got a whole 23 pages!! All these were in Texas. I called and they are mostly private businesses that have nothing to sell.

I feel very ripped off!! I am a single parent and have not worked for some time. I did not need to be ripped off and intend to get my money back any way possible. I was hoping that I had run into a legitimate and honest person, and company. Boy was I wrong! Tiran Zaken if you had a web site your address would be full of some very uncomplementery messages.

I spent an additional $40.00 on phone calls for absolutely nothing. THANKS YOU JERK. I know your Christmas will be alot better than ours. My daughter says thank you for ripping her mom off and promising things that are not true! Also we have no money for Christmas!!

Prineville, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2002 09:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Zaken-Company-aka-Tiran-Zaken/Granada-Hills-California-91344/The-Tiran-Zaken-Company-Consumer-rip-off-fraud-Granada-Hills-CaliforniaUPDATE-Rip-off-Re-35724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Zaken Company aka Tiran Zaken