Complaint Review: The Zaken Company and Quick-Sell Liquidators

• Submitted: Sun, July 28, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, July 28, 2002

• Reported By:Spokane WA
The Zaken Company and Quick-Sell Liquidators
774 Manor Rd, Suite 211B Staten Island, New York U.S.A.

The Zaken Company and Quick-Sell Liquidators ripoff? Yikes! I don't have THE TIME! Staten Island New York Thank you ripoffreport!
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation many complaints posted by a competitor, new policies in place, easy refund policy, excellent business opportunity - Consumers can feel confident and secure when doing business with Zaken Corp

I sent for the material, yes I paid the $174 and I have had it for about 15 days now. Thats just money so far. But what I was about to do was really give it my time and hard work. I was most importantly going to start spreading my credibility around in dealing with these businesses. For me thats the real cost. At this date, 7/28/02, I have read the reports, and the rebuttals.
I just don't have the time to waist and nobody wants their credibility messed with. Also, yes, I would like my money back.

Thank you ripoffreport!

Michael
Spokane, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2002 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Zaken-Company-and-Quick-Sell-Liquidators/Staten-Island-New-York-10314/The-Zaken-Company-and-Quick-Sell-Liquidators-ripoff-Yikes-I-dont-have-THE-TIME-Staten-25526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Zaken Company and Quick-Sell Liquidators