Complaint Review: The Zaken Company

• Submitted: Thu, January 23, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, February 01, 2003

• Reported By:Brecksville Ohio
The Zaken Company
22055 Sherman Way Canoga Park, California U.S.A.

The Zaken Company AKA Quik-Sell Liquidators ripped off by false promises lies & deceit Home based business a fraudulent hoax! Canoga Park California
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation many complaints posted by a competitor, new policies in place, easy refund policy, excellent business opportunity - Consumers can feel confident and secure when doing business with Zaken Corp

*Consumer Comment: HOW CAN I HELP WITH THE LAW SUIT?

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Your Concern

I have just made the startling discovery that I am NOT the only one to have been taken by Zaken. Those liers, pirates, and thieves have scammed a whole host of us out of our money and our desire to establish a legitimate home based business.

I have filed a formal complaint with the California State Attorney General's Office and am trying to recover $1145.00 from the credit card company which unfortunately will only scratch the surface of all the money I have spent on bahalf of the Zaken scam program.

It is my understanding that a class action law suit has been filed or is in the works to be filed. If anyone out there has more information on this law suit I ask that they please contact me because I want to be a part of it. We need to stop these people from perpetrating their fraud on other innocent victims, and hopefully in the process recover some of the money we current victims have already lost.

Terry
Brecksville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2003 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Zaken-Company/Canoga-Park-California-91303/The-Zaken-Company-AKA-Quik-Sell-Liquidators-ripped-off-by-false-promises-lies-deceit-Hom-42583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Zaken Company

HOW CAN I HELP WITH THE LAW SUIT?

AUTHOR: Ira - (U.S.A.)

I got this pamphlet from the company. Good thing this website is around to help us consumers communicate like this. I read the pamphlet, and I can't believe how convincing they sound. I was considering the business. But, like most of the "crap" we get in our mail, it's just too good to be true.

I'm not a victim of theirs (thanks to this website), but if there is anything I can do to help with the law suit against these people, let me know

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Your Concern

AUTHOR: Kurt - (U.S.A.)

Yes Terry, We are working on a class action law suit against this company of con artist. As you may or may noy know their are an estimate of 10,000 people that have been ripped off buy this scam of a company. We can only mobe as fast as the chain of command goes in our effort to try and bring this man to justice. Thank you Kurt Spaeth