brick

• Submitted: Tue, February 18, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, February 18, 2003

• Reported By:Salisbury Maryland
The Zaken Company
22055 Sherman Way Canoga Park, California U.S.A.

The Zaken Company ripoff Canoga Park California
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation many complaints posted by a competitor, new policies in place, easy refund policy, excellent business opportunity - Consumers can feel confident and secure when doing business with Zaken Corp

A few months ago I read about a great mony making opportunity that would bring in a huge amount of wealth with little investment. I sent off my $10.00 to receive my information and received it within two weeks. I was so excited to hear about this great opportunity to make so much money with su ch a small investment I sent off for the package (which was $168) and also the lifetime subscription for $498.

I have anticipated on making this home-based business a success in my life. I recently went online to send Mr. Tiran Zaken an e-mail for a question I had and came upon this rip-off website. I am totally shocked that I fell for this scheme and want my money back. Please let me know what I need to do to receive compensation for this terrible, embarassing fraudulent scheme.

Tonie
Salisbury, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2003 06:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Zaken-Company/Canoga-Park-California-91303/The-Zaken-Company-ripoff-Canoga-Park-CaliforniaUPDATE-Rip-off-Report-Investigation-many-45927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Zaken Company