Complaint Review: The Zaken Company

• Submitted: Wed, December 11, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, December 13, 2002

• Reported By:Rutherford New Jersey
The Zaken Company
22055 Sherman Way, Canoga Park, CA 91303 Canoga Park, California U.S.A.

The Zaken Company ripoff their service associates dirty ripoff dogs Canoga Park California
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation many complaints posted by a competitor, new policies in place, easy refund policy, excellent business opportunity - Consumers can feel confident and secure when doing business with Zaken Corp

*Consumer Suggestion: Quick Action Gets Results

I received the home business instruction package from The Zaken Company on10/18/02. I also received a letter from them say I can get help from the company, as well as from a personal coach on 10/16/02.

I started call the company form 10/21/02 to 10/27/02, no body answer the phone, the message said the mailbox is full, so I cant leave the message. I call my personal coach at the same time; leave my phone number, but no response.

During this time, I also fax and email my question too. But I never received any response.
Finally about 10/28/02, my personal coach from the Zaken Co. called me, told me he has resigned from the company, told me check the Internet ripoffreport.com. After I checked the rip-off report on the Internet, I realized Im in trouble. So I faxed the letter to the company say Im send back the package, and I need full refund on 10/28/02.
11/5/02, I mailed the package to The Zaken Company. But they refuse to refund the money.

As I said if I got response form the company, I could return the package within 7 days, if I dont want keep the package. But because all the time was wasted to waiting for their response. So I want dispute this charge, and because of the rip-off of this company, I called CITI card customer service cancel my credit card, which I used to pay this company.

Kathy
Rutherford, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2002 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Zaken-Company/Canoga-Park-California-91303/The-Zaken-Company-ripoff-their-service-associates-dirty-ripoff-dogs-Canoga-Park-California-37914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Zaken Company

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Quick Action Gets Results

AUTHOR: Eileen - (U.S.A.)

Good Job Kathi! You called your bank right away and will most likely definately get refunded. Everyone must be informed IF YOU CONTACT YOUR BANK ACH DEPARTMENT -FOR DEBIT CARD - OR YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY WITHIN 6 MONTHS OF PURCHASE YOU WILL GET REIMBURSED. After that, unfortunately, the chase is on. The earlier the better, most likely without too long an investigation/delay from the merchant!