Complaint Review: The Zaken Company

• Submitted: Tue, September 03, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, September 03, 2002

• Reported By:riverside ca
The Zaken Company
13034 Jolette Ave Granada Hills, California U.S.A.

The Zaken Company AKA Quick-Sell Liquidators ripoff false promises slow prossessing Granada Hills California
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation many complaints posted by a competitor, new policies in place, easy refund policy, excellent business opportunity - Consumers can feel confident and secure when doing business with Zaken Corp

I ordered the "Quick Sell Liquidators" package on August 8th of this year and didn't receive it until September 27th. I don't know where their distributors are located but I only live one hours drive away and it took them nearly 2 months to deliver. This is UNACCEPTABLE.

I should have realized then, that my concerns were about to escalate. After reading the material I had some major concerns and wished to speak to them.

Needless to say, it is near impossible to get someone to answer their phone. It either rings in the upwards of 20 times with no answer,afterwards disconnecting the call, or the mail box is full, or the line is busy, or they are closed. They are only open from 9-5 PST.

According to their promises, they are always there to help.

This is a flat out LIE! I even got desperate enough to call long distance to their sales help line-What A Surprise No One Answered That Phone Either!

I Do Not Recommend taking a chance on this company. I just filed a dispute with my credit card company to reverse the charges, I just hope that I am not too late.

Dotty
Riverside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2002 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Zaken-Company/Granada-Hills-California-91344/The-Zaken-Company-AKA-Quick-Sell-Liquidators-ripoff-false-promises-slow-prossessing-Granad-28879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Zaken Company