Complaint Review: The Zaken Company

• Submitted: Mon, April 21, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, April 21, 2003

• Reported By:Marietta Georgia
The Zaken Company
13034 Jolette Avenue Granada Hills, California U.S.A.

The Zaken Company BIG SCAM-RIPPOFF Granada Hills California
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation many complaints posted by a competitor, new policies in place, easy refund policy, excellent business opportunity - Consumers can feel confident and secure when doing business with Zaken Corp

I purchased this program back in August 2002 and sent it back few days after.. since then the "customer service" are unable to help me with my refund.
I mailed all the paper work my bank to ask for a refund,but the "time frame" is expired, I bought it with credit card.
Be careful with this company.. everybody that answers the phone don't have enough information about it, they just keep transfering you to "supervisors" that don't help in anything.

Now I am writing to get some help in getting my refund.
Please if you have ANY suggestion in how I can get my money back... please contact me anytime.

Sandra
Marietta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2003 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Zaken-Company/Granada-Hills-California-91344/The-Zaken-Company-BIG-SCAM-RIPPOFF-Granada-Hills-CaliforniaUPDATE-Rip-off-Report-Investi-53728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Zaken Company