Complaint Review: The Zaken Company

• Submitted: Sat, November 02, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, December 03, 2002

• Reported By:Fort Wayne IN
The Zaken Company
13034 Jolette Avenue Granada Hills, California U.S.A.

The Zaken Company ripoff scam Granada Hills California
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation many complaints posted by a competitor, new policies in place, easy refund policy, excellent business opportunity - Consumers can feel confident and secure when doing business with Zaken Corp

*Consumer Comment: Always Investigate First

quick-sell-liquidators@msn.com

Mr. Tiran Zaken:

I've corresponded with your office twice by e-mail and have not had a response. I'm disturbed over the accusations that are flying back and forth between you and Nick Lasorsa. There may be some truth on both sides. I do not know. One thing I do know is you faithfully promised at any time we could request all our investment back at any time.

I do not relish being put in the middle of someone else's fight. I expect to hear from you no later than Monday, November 4, 2002, in regards to my investment. Failure to get word from you on this matter would only cause me to believe in the charges from Nick. If you are as honest and up front as I had hoped, you will immediately correspond and keep faith with me about your company's integrity as well as that of your own and let me know when I can anticipate the return of my money.

I will anxiously await your soon reply no later than November 4, 2002.

Sincerely,
William D. Johnson
Fort Wayne, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2002 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Zaken-Company/Granada-Hills-California-91344/The-Zaken-Company-ripoff-scam-Granada-Hills-CaliforniaUPDATE-Rip-off-Report-Investigatio-34046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Zaken Company

Always Investigate First

AUTHOR: Linda - ()

If more people were like me, they wouldn't get ripped off. I got an invitation just today to get into this business; as always, I came to the computer to see if there was any kind of report on this man or company. So glad I did. If you don't have a computer, you can always go to your library to check out things before you get ripped off. I have avoided many scams by doing a search first on the deal. I wish these people good luck getting their money back. Also, always think if something sounds too good to be true, it's usually best to pass it up. I read all the report that I got from Mr. Zaken, and my first thought was, if you can make so much money from this deal, why would you want to give someone like me half the profits. There were other things that made bells go off for me.