Complaint Review: The Zaken Company

• Submitted: Wed, October 30, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, October 30, 2002

• Reported By:Laurel MD
The Zaken Company
Tiran Zaken Granada Hills, California U.S.A.

The Zaken Company Wealth Building Report Granada Hills California ..Thank You Rip-off Report
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation many complaints posted by a competitor, new policies in place, easy refund policy, excellent business opportunity - Consumers can feel confident and secure when doing business with Zaken Corp

I just wanted to say that I had ordered the report last night and then I found this website. My heart just sank! Like so many others I just thought this was different, and this was going to help me financially.

After reading so many stories on this webiste, I immediately called The Zaken Company. They were very polite and gave me the phone number to customer service and I asked to cancel my order. My order had not been processed yet, so it was easy to cancel.

Here is the customer service number to cancel your order or to get a refund (818) 710-9000. Hopefully, there has to be a legitimate home-based business that is out there to help us make extra money. THANK GOD FOR THIS SITE THOUGH!

ELora
Washington, District of Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2002 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Zaken-Company/Granada-Hills-California/The-Zaken-Company-Wealth-Building-Report-Granada-Hills-California-Thank-You-Rip-off-Repo-33840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Zaken Company