Complaint Review: The Zaken Company

• Updated: Sun, August 18, 2002

• Reported By:deerfield beach fl
The Zaken Company
TZaken@aol.com Nationwide U.S.A.

The Zaken Company refuse to refund "Associate's fee." Sold nothing, as "promised" consumer fraud ripoff New York City New York
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation many complaints posted by a competitor, new policies in place, easy refund policy, excellent business opportunity - Consumers can feel confident and secure when doing business with Zaken Corp

As per "Zaken's" own paperwork for a $250 refund, I gave Tiran Zaken and his "lackey" Shlomi more than 15 calendar days to send me my refund. At this point, they are ignoring my emails for either a check or even a "status" on my refund request.

I am NOT that concerned about the refund, as I've already contacted my credit card company and I am covered. Although I will net got the $250 (Zaken's "guarantee"). I get my $148 (plus s&h) refunded.

Once I receive it, I intend to do WHATEVER IT TAKES so other's aren't ripped off. I will follow-up with the Attorney Generals's/Commerce department in both California and New York.

Arnold
Deerfield Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2002 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Zaken-Company/nationwide/The-Zaken-Company-refuse-to-refund-Associates-fee-Sold-nothing-as-promised-consumer-27258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Zaken Company