Complaint Review: The Zaken Company/Quick Sell Liquidators

• Submitted: Sat, April 05, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, April 05, 2003

• Reported By:Mt. Home Arkansas
The Zaken Company/Quick Sell Liquidators
22055 Sherman Way Canoga Park, California U.S.A.

The Zaken Company Quick Sell Liquidators made false claims, failed to do business as they advertised ripoff Canoga Park California
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation many complaints posted by a competitor, new policies in place, easy refund policy, excellent business opportunity - Consumers can feel confident and secure when doing business with Zaken Corp

I tried to do business with Zaken Co. to no avail. I sent in a merchandise analysis form on 9-28-02 and was informed my paperwork was in order, the prices accepted, and they had thousands of cusomers to contact to buy the merchandise I offered. They said it could take a day, a week, or a month and they would contact me. I contacted Zaken Co. and was told they had moved their offices. I asked how this affected my proposal. They remained uncommitted to answer questions, they requested I re-fax my information which I did. They said I might have to resend samples. My customer had already sent 2 samples each of the clothing at her expense. I tried to speak to a Mr. Ben about my proposal. He could't answer my questions or tell me what the status of my proposal was. He hardly speaks English and communication was difficult.

I reapeatedly called Zaken's office and after six weeks my customer withdrew her proposal and expressed a desire to do business elsewhere.

I requested a refund from Zaken Co. and sent the pre-printed form and I'm still waiting for a response. I'm requesting $250 money back guarantee, also $169 for business stationary which they claimed would be refunded after my first transaction, also $498 for Lifetime Directory which they claimed wouod be refunded after my first transaction. I requested a $917 refund from Zaken Co.

Linda
Mt. Home, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2003 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Zaken-CompanyQuick-Sell-Liquidators/Canoga-Park-California-91303/The-Zaken-Company-Quick-Sell-Liquidators-made-false-claims-failed-to-do-business-as-they-51729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Zaken Company/Quick Sell Liquidators