Complaint Review: The Zaken Corp

• Submitted: Mon, March 15, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, March 15, 2004

• Reported By:Acushnet Massachusetts
The Zaken Corp
20700 Plummer Street Chatsworth, California U.S.A.

The Zaken Corp home-based business ripoff! They have a money back guarantee, so where's my refund?! Chatsworth California
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation many complaints posted by a competitor, new policies in place, easy refund policy, excellent business opportunity - Consumers can feel confident and secure when doing business with Zaken Corp

I purchased their information regarding starting a home based business and once I received the information and read it--I decided it was not worth it and I am not interested in it.

I called the company and followed their procedure in sending the information back to get a full refund of my money. Well they have not sent me my refund back and I have left numerous phone messages, I have emailed them and have sent them letters asking where is my refund. To date, I have not heard a thing from them.

All I am asking is The Zaken Corp to refund my money--As it states in ALL of their information--it a 100% return of your money if you are not satisfied. Well I am yet to get my money back from this company.

Any help or guidance I can get to get my money back would be appreciated. Thank you.

Acushnet, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2004 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Zaken-Corp/Chatsworth-California-91311/The-Zaken-Corp-home-based-business-ripoff-They-have-a-money-back-guarantee-so-wheres-my-83899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Zaken Corp