Complaint Review: The Zaken Corporation

• Submitted: Mon, April 21, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, April 21, 2003

• Reported By:castle Oklahoma
The Zaken Corporation
22055 Sherman Way Canoga Park, California U.S.A.

The Zaken Corporation ripped me off,lied to me, made promises that they did not keep ripped off and scammed Canoga Park California
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation many complaints posted by a competitor, new policies in place, easy refund policy, excellent business opportunity - Consumers can feel confident and secure when doing business with Zaken Corp

I recieved a letter in the mail explaining what the Zaken Corp did and was looking for homeworkers. I ordered the program and then went to the internet and found out all the bad publicity they had.

I called the company and told them that I wanted to cancel my membership and wanted a refund. Brandy advised that I could not recieve my money back. It has only been 27 days since I recieved my kit.

I have a letter from the Zaken corportation for a full refund if I decided not to do the business ---up to a full two years guarantee will be refunded $250.00.

I have a real homebased business if anyone is interested.

Claudie
castle, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2003 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Zaken-Corporation/Canoga-Park-California-91303/The-Zaken-Corporation-ripped-me-offlied-to-me-made-promises-that-they-did-not-keep-rippe-53757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Zaken Corporation