rank

Complaint Review: The adult site "Ads for Sex"

• Submitted: Sat, November 17, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, November 17, 2012

• Reported By: Duane — Tucson Arizona United States of America
The adult site "Ads for Sex"

The adult site "Ads for Sex" they offer a 3 day trial subscription for a small amount but when I went to cancel in 2 days. I found that I had a three month non-refundable membership. Internet

I thought that I had obtained a 3 day trial subscription and after 2 days of receiving floods of emails from their hired cupids, not real people in my area, I decided to cancel. I then found that I was subscribed to a three month membership instead, and yes it is non-refundable. Completely unacceptable business practices. A true rip off scheme, in my opinion.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2012 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-adult-site-Ads-for-Sex/internet/The-adult-site-Ads-for-Sex-they-offer-a-3-day-trial-subscription-for-a-small-amount-but-970772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The adult site "Ads for Sex"