Complaint Review: The best drug rehabilitation

• Reported By: Marie — Cinncinatti Ohio United States of America
The best drug rehabilitation
300 care center dr. manistee, Michigan United States of America

The best drug rehabilitation Insurance fraud manistee, Michigan

Horrified! I originally called a drug hot line and was referred to this place. Later learning that Owen was most likely an employee working for( BDR) I was ready to bring my son to this facility and a last minute check and I couldn't believe the information i was reading. Everything I was warned about in this review was exactly what I was, sales pitched by this facility. They said that my insurance co. would pay for everything and I needed to just change my address to 121 Capital Ave NE( admin office) so they could receive the insurance checks.

I called my insurance and they said they have never heard of Best drug rehab and that I should never do this. They said that would be considered unethical practice and insurance fraud.

I also had a red flag when I was told my son could pick any type of treatment and scientology was offered. I do not consider this to be christian. Which means Christ. I also was uneasy about dropping him off to a place that would be 4 hrs away from where he would be transferred, without even seeing the facility.  I am so glad that God has given me a uneasy feeling and that i further researched this place before sending my vulnerable son here.

I hope this helps keep anyone else from almost making a huge mistake!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-best-drug-rehabilitation/manistee-Michigan-49660/The-best-drug-rehabilitation-Insurance-fraud-manistee-Michigan-974690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The best drug rehabilitation