Complaint Review: The bishop (saint mathew churches)

• Submitted: Mon, September 03, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 13, 2012

• Reported By: christy — grandisland Nebraska United States of America
The bishop (saint mathew churches)
p.o box 21838 tulsa, Oklahoma United States of America

The bishop (saint mathew churches) Letter's / prayer's by mail (return address below) ATNN: BUT WAS MAILED FROM ZIP CODE 21233 U.S POSTAGE PAID PERMIT NO. 6655 ( IF THIS WAS NOT A LIE TOO!!) ripped me off for 1 yr. sending money for seed's of faith trying to get me to join "THE BIBLICAL HARVEST PLAN" DON'T DO IT!! tulsa, Oklahoma

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Saint Matthews Church Tulsa Ok

I have been responding & sending this scam artist money for about one year now, I have to admitt to a certain point I was convinced, I guess they caught me at a vulnerable point in my life, until they started getting greedy and asking for more money(higher amount $) or double the portion to reap what I sow(Galatians6:7) or even triple the tithe, that's when I began to pray & ask God for the truth & stopped sending  them money & letter's were comming in more often then normal. God gave me decernment to google the church & address & that's when I discovered I was being robbed of my money & it was not going to help the needy or church. I pray that this scam artist will be stopped so there will be no more victims, Now I can start tithe back at my church & continue to hlp the true poor/widow/elders/orphans!! Stop!!!  saint matthews churches Tulsa ok (prayers by letters) True ripoff!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2012 08:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-bishop-saint-mathew-churches/tulsa-Oklahoma-74121-9811/The-bishop-saint-mathew-churches-Letters-prayers-by-mail-return-address-below-ATNN-936452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The bishop (saint mathew churches)

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Saint Matthews Church Tulsa Ok

AUTHOR: Apple - (United States of America)

I have been getting these letters from this church too. How can this church tell me that they see me hurting, and some one leaving me, and losing there job, or trying to find another job.

I do send them the prayer list so they can pray about me, but I would never send them money, because that is a rip off and a scam to do that through the mail.

I do believe in God, but how can these people see you hurting and know that you need prayer. To me they are being like psychics because they are saying we see you are hurting, how can they see that unless you write to them about things. To me these letters come out of the blue when I'm not feeling good or I'm stressed about things. That kind of scares me.

God is the only one who knows what is going on with me, and so does my boyfriend, so why do these letters come to me when things aren't going good for me.

I would never ever send these people money because they would be taking money that my boyfriend and I need to pay bills and other stuff that God has provided to us. Yes God knows we don't have a lot of money, he is the only one who can help us, not a church saying if you sew your seed you will get this amount back or even more, that's not right.

There are times I just want this church to stop sending me letters and having them show up on days I'm not feeling good.