Complaint Review: The bottle mill

• Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: Samantha — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania United States of America
The bottle mill
10457 Roselle St, Suite K2 San Diego, California United States of America

The bottle mill Never received an order I paid $68 for and company does not contact me back after 6 calls and 3 emails. San Diego, California

*Author of original report: Company apologized and solved problem

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The Bottle Mill

I ordered a product on sept 5th got $68 and have not received the product. Despite 6 calls and 3 emails, I have not been contacted back by the business, have not received my product, was charged $68 and have not even been offered a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2012 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-bottle-mill/San-Diego-California-92121/The-bottle-mill-Never-received-an-order-I-paid-68-for-and-company-does-not-contact-me-ba-949681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The bottle mill

Company apologized and solved problem

AUTHOR: Samantha - (United States of America)

Company shipped my product and refunded my money for my inconvenience of a system malfunction.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The Bottle Mill

AUTHOR: Roger - (United States of America)

We are very sorry for the poor service Samantha received! I won't make any excuses for our poor performance other then that we recently experienced some internal personnel problems which impacted a small percentage of our customers in a negative way.

We have refunded Samantha in full. Additionally We have shipped the items she originally ordered to her at no charge as a token of goodwill.