rank

• Updated: Mon, April 14, 2014

• Reported By: Sandrita — Georgia
The closeout club, Inc
, Select State/Province USA

The closeout club, Inc Cuidado! esta compania no son nada mas que mentirosos. Me enviaron pura basura y no lo que me ofrecieron Miami Florida

this company are nothing but liars. They sent me absolute rubbish and not what was offered Miami Florida

Yo confie en esta compania the closeouts club y son una sarta de mentirosos!!!!

Me ofrecieron ropa de marcas, me dijeron que recibiria Tommy polo ralp lauren y yo confiada les mande el dinero y cuando recibi la mercaderia era pura ropa d kmart que tenian etiquetas que decia $1.99 y yo pague por esa ropa $9.25 por que me dijeron que era ropa de marca y fue pura mentira! Por favor asegurence antes de comprar por que dicen puras mentiras no se dejen enganar

Yo les reclame y nunca mas me respondieron me dijeron que la metcaderia era venta final y luego seguia llamando y no me contestaron mas

I trusted this company and the club closeouts are a bunch of liars!

I offered clothing brands, they said they would receive Tommy ralp lauren and confident send them the money and when I received the merchandise was sheer clothing d kmart they had tags that read $ 1.99 and I paid for those clothes $ 9.25 which they said was clothing brand and was a lie! Please assure yourself before buying outright lies that say do not be deceive

I claim them and never answered me told me that the sale was final metcaderia was still calling and then not answer me more

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2014 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-closeout-club-Inc/Select-StateProvince/The-closeout-club-Inc-Cuidado-esta-compania-no-son-nada-mas-que-mentirosos-Me-enviaron-1138823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The closeout club, Inc