Complaint Review: The closeout club

• Reported By: Ivet Garcia — Florida
The closeout club
Internet USA

The closeout club Scam Alert Miami Internet

*Author of original report: Estafadores   scammers

I fell into the mistake of ordering from this place. not only did I received the merchandise almost a month after receiving confirmation of SHIPPING, but the worst part was instead of receiving my brand name shoes I received something that looks like it was donated to salvation army. After two of my emails were ignore, I emailed pictures of the shoes I paid for and the one I received. I finally got a responds saying merchandise is sold as is and no return or refunds are allowed.please stay away from this false advertising company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2014 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-closeout-club/internet/The-closeout-club-Scam-Alert-Miami-Internet-1138871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The closeout club

Estafadores   scammers

AUTHOR: IvetG - ()

Caí en el error de comprar de este lugar. no sólo he recibido la mercancía, casi un mes después de recibir la confirmación de envío, pero la peor parte fue en lugar de recibir mis zapatos de marca recibí algo que parece que fueron donado todo viejo y sucio . Después de dos de mis correos  fueron ignorar, envié fotos de los zapatos que pagué y la que yo recibí. Finalmente conseguí una respuesta diciendo mercancía no puede ser retornada ni reembolsos de mi dinero. POR FAVOR no pierda su tiempo ni dinero con esta compañia.

I fell into the mistake of buying this place. I have not only received the goods, nearly a month after receiving the shipping confirmation, but the worst part was instead of getting my shoes brand got something that looks that were donated everything old and dirty. After two of my emails were ignored, I sent pictures of the shoes I paid and I received. Finally I got a saying merchandise can not be returned or refunded my money response. PLEASE do not waste your time or money with this company.

Undo edits