Complaint Review: The coaching department

• Reported By: Dinh — Mesa Arizona United States of America
The coaching department
1411 W 1250 S, Suite 101 Orem, Utah United States of America

The coaching department They run away my money $2,500 Orem, Utah

This is my last hope, and i am sure that the name "The coaching department" is not new in this site, there is no doubt, it is totally scam. My story is the same alot of people here, the total amount paid to them is $2,500 but on the agreement show $2,400 because some for other thing not show there.

This company is really professional, they impressed their professional with me at the first my time trying to learn something for online business, just after 3 weeks from the day i paid (Oct 17, 2012) i realised that their professional in term of scam, and really smart that you are hardly to know that how can the people living by that way, i got suspicious what i had learned from them during 3 weeks then i had the answer for myself but at that time too late for any money back (their agreement stated the refund is only 3 days),

I myself have reported them in many website, but their service still operate now and still see many people become their victims,

I believe ripoffreport can work out and get the refund, i know your site first but always keep in my last hope after many site fails.

Thanks and best rgds,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-coaching-department/Orem-Utah-84058/The-coaching-department-They-run-away-my-money-2500-Orem-Utah-1009764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The coaching department