Complaint Review: The college. Network

• Updated: Mon, April 30, 2012

• Reported By: Lesliek — Abingdon Maryland United States of America
The college. Network

The college. Network Deceptive. Scam, Internet

I am a nurse who is pursuing a BSN in nursing. I was tricked into signing a contract that is costing me around $9000 for services that I have not used or intend to use. When I called to cancel the online program, I was told that it can not be canceled. The contract states it can be canceled within 3 days with no penalty, which led me to believe that it could be canceled at a later date If need be.

Now I am stuck paying for schooling that will never used since I finally got into a local collages RN program. I already am paying a student loan and can not afford another payment or a lawyer. Has anyone got out of their contract? TEN are such crooks!! We need a class action lawsuit! 8 can see paying a penality, but a $9000 penalty!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2012 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-college-Network/internet/The-college-Network-Deceptive-Scam-Internet-876160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The college. Network