Complaint Review: The del Prado Collection

• Updated: Fri, July 13, 2012

• Reported By: Cynthia — Humble Texas United States of America
The del Prado Collection
100 Pine Avenue Holmes, Pennsylvania United States of America

The del Prado Collection lied about sending me my free bookshelf for my Miniature Collector's Edition of the World's Greatest Books. Holmes, Pennsylvania

I started collecting The Exclusive Miniature Collector's Edition of the World's Greatest Books in early 2008.

I was told after collecting a certain number of books (I believe 12), that I would receive a very nice wooden bookshelf to put my collection on. My orders were coming in sets of 3's every month. They were paid for. I have collected at this time a total of 24 books, and no bookshelf.

I called the company 2 times or more inquiring about the bookshelf and they told me that the shelves were on backorder and as soon as they come in, they would send it to me. I have never received my bookshelf. It is now 2012. The invoice orders for my books also stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2012 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-del-Prado-Collection/Holmes-Pennsylvania-19043/The-del-Prado-Collection-lied-about-sending-me-my-free-bookshelf-for-my-Miniature-Collect-911536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The del Prado Collection