Complaint Review: The fine Print

• Updated: Fri, March 18, 2011

• Reported By: suckered — Cygnet Ohio United States of America
The fine Print
P O box 322 collierville, Tennessee United States of America

The fine Print TFP International garbage refilled printer cartridges collierville, Tennessee

Like most everyone else who reviews this company, I too was scamed by these people. I ordered two printer cartridges of each black and color because the price looked prettty good. First it took five weeks to get them,after several calls and emails none of which were returned( finally got thru to them on the phone once). They said it must have been lost in shipping( although there was no tracking #) and they would reship.

Finally got them and installed and the printer would not recognize them,actually got them to print once. Then they leaked ink inside my printer and clogged up my print nozzles and would not print at all, ended up ruining my printer. I emailed them that I wanted to return them for refund  thet said to return them with the original receipt (which I had stupidly thrown away)and pay for shipping back, with a 25% restocking charge outrageous! This would cost almost half of what I paid for them in the first place( real bargin right!)

They wouldn't even talk about repairing my printer , so I have to go out and buy a new one. I would try to do something leagally , but  it's not worth the cost. I should have done my homework and checked reviews on them first, my fault, wont happen again! These people should be run out of town( any town) don't buy from them  unless you enjoy being screwed!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2011 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-fine-Print/collierville-Tennessee-38027/The-fine-Print-TFP-International-garbage-refilled-printer-cartridges-collierville-Tenness-707748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The fine Print