Complaint Review: The herrera Sindell group

• Submitted: Sun, October 30, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, October 30, 2011

• Reported By: Maury Katracha — Los Angeles California United States of America
The herrera Sindell group
15060 Ventura blvd. suite 100, Sherman oaks, ca 9 Sherman Oaks, California United States of America

The herrera Sindell group Juan Herrera. Steal my money, hide and run, refuse to answer my calls. Sherman Oaks, California

To whom make concern:

I'm uploading this report against Juan herrera, fake CEO from The Herrera Sindel group, a company dedicated to forclosure experts management , due a fraudulent procedure that this person made against me.

I invested a  $5,000.00 trying to avoid lose my house with this company, and received a plenty of promises from this guy named Juan Herrera who took my money an made false promises, received mislead and beguiles, that everything will be right and my house will not be lose, and all was bullshit. I heard about them by radio, so trying to avoid  lose my house, fist I contacted this person by phone, and a lady named PATRICIA LOPEZ, Home foreclosure expert, got my call and made me plenty of beguiles, so at that time I trust on them, then we arranged an appointment and  went to their office, and looks prefessional, but after that, I knew, all that staff was just a false custom. [continued below]....
.....

When the due time arrived, and the banks was taken control of my house I reported to Bank staff contact the herrera Sindell group, as my representatives  and deal with them, but my sorprise was there wasn't any answer from these people to the Bank.

So, I lose my house and lose my $5 grands.

I was so upset, and deseperated for being cheated for these people named THE HERRERA SINDELL GROUP.

That's why I'm Reporting these company and false CEO named Juan Herrera, a spanish guy, in his earlys 30's.

Be aware people.

The Herrera sindel Group has the following address:
15060 Ventura blvd.
Sherman Oaks, ca 91403.
818-205-9001
fax 818-205-9764.

but know what?...if you try to reach them, there is no more office over there, and the phones has been dissconected...This Company has dissapeared.

The only thing that made me happy is that I filled a report at Van Nuys city Police Station against to them, and after that I was addressed to do the same with the FBI. and I made it. Actually the FBI is seekin for them, because is not only me, there are many people in the same situation.

God will answer my pray...I hope so.
recover my house and my money.
God bless FBI and find them soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2011 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-herrera-Sindell-group/Sherman-Oaks-California-91403/The-herrera-Sindell-group-Juan-Herrera-Steal-my-money-hide-and-run-refuse-to-answer-my-793640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The herrera Sindell group