Complaint Review: The home business agency

• Updated: Sat, June 01, 2013

• Reported By: Edward — Santo Domingo Alabama
The home business agency
Internet USA

The home business agency I signed up a campaingn with them for a $300.00 package in which I was supose to get at least 80% of sign up which did not happen ,they promise highly targeted customers and I got got not sign up for one month, they stole my money and they didn't complay with the contract. Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: That's Normal

This company is a scam company because according to the contract I signed they promise high targeted traffic and for one whole month which I paid in advanced I got not even one signed up.

I think it is not possible  that a $300.00 campaing result in such a  complete ripped off.

They owe me those sign up even though they states they don't track sign ups but they know where to  place the ads and where are the cm most likely to purcase what we are promoting .

They stole my money. And this is my complain.

I want some retribution for the money I lost with them .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2013 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-home-business-agency/internet/The-home-business-agency-I-signed-up-a-campaingn-with-them-for-a-30000-package-in-which-1055591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The home business agency

#1 Consumer Suggestion

That's Normal

AUTHOR: Josh - ()

You did not get scammed. You purchased 300 clicks. They state clearly that they do not guarantee sign ups. As long as they delivered your 300 clicks, which you should be tracking yourself, that is what you paid for.

Suggestion for the future:

1. Always track your own links for clicks.
  2. Always send traffic to a capture page so you can capture (and track) leads.
  3. Don't spend what you can't afford to lose because solo ads are not the best source to get sales. However they are a fantastic source to build your list.

Hope this helped.