Complaint Review: The home relief foundation

• Submitted: Fri, January 25, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: Byron — Brooklyn New York United States of America
The home relief foundation
8200 North Mopac Expressway, Suite 244 Austin Tex Austin, Texas United States of America

The home relief foundation John DisCristofa, Amanda, Liz,Patrick and Christi Fully Paid and not honoring phone calls or doing as hired. Also claiming to be attorney office Austin, Texas

I was contacting by the office with the representation coming from a male caller named John diCristofalo. I never tried to contact any agency on my own looking for assistance except for my direct lender. John had asked me questions about my present mortgage situation and stated that his office was a legal office based out in texas.
I was nervous at first because I question how did the person get my info. The calls kept coming and I finally decided on using the service after several conversation but did not take the first advice to stop paying my mortgage. I was pointed in the direction to stop paying and send the money to the office for payment to take advantage of what they could do for me. While the money was being collected over a period of time thru a company called meracord the phone call were returned. Once the payment was completed and the bank said they will not honor a loan modification by Paton Law and I called for my refund as promised the phone calls and emails have stopped. This office is truly set up to take advantage and rip off consumers , saying by time they catch us we will be gone with consumers money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-home-relief-foundation/Austin-Texas-78759/The-home-relief-foundation-John-DisCristofa-Amanda-LizPatrick-and-Christi-Fully-Paid-a-1003178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The home relief foundation