Complaint Review: The hotel card

• Updated: Sun, November 18, 2012

• Reported By: Chart — Ft Smith Arkansas United States of America
The hotel card

The hotel card Thehotelcard.com ripoff Internet

Thehotelcard.com emailed me to confirm my voucher for the hotel reservation the day before we were to check in, stating that there had been many no shows with their reservations, so to confirm they needed me to get back with them within the day. This was the only time they had notified me of this. On this day before we were to check in I was traveling by planes and didn't get the email until the next day due to difficulties in phone service. There was no reservation and we had to personally pay for our hotel when it was supposed to be already paid.

I repeatedly tried to get in contact via email ( because there is no other way) to let them know we were in the hotel and there was no reservation, but the emails for some reason wouldn't go through. It wasn't until we got back home that I could get an email to go through to them.

I explained what had happened and let them know that I felt I should've gotten their request for a confirmation much sooner than the day before we were to check in and I asked for reimbursement. Chris (my hotelcard.com contact) asked me to send him the amt we paid for each day that was supposed to be a voucher. I scanned and emailed it to him. His response was slow so I emailed him a couple of times to let me know if he received the hotel receipts, he finally let me know he "got" them and that was the last I've heard from him.

I have repeatedly emailed and asked politely for a response but have received none.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2012 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-hotel-card/internet/The-hotel-card-Thehotelcardcom-ripoff-Internet-970916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The hotel card