Complaint Review: The lead champion

• Updated: Sat, April 21, 2012

• Reported By: John — Canton Ohio United States of America
The lead champion
1412 Piedmint drive Lexington, North Carolina United States of America

The lead champion I contracted and paid $350. For ten preset leads in November 2011. after two weeks they had only set two appoint, Lexington, North Carolina

in November 2011 they accepted $350. Check to provide 10 preset final expense appointments. Atter two weeks and several calls from me they presented me with two appts. They then did not call me or respond to my left messages until I was able to reach and discuss problem with a Mr John Watt. He said they would try again to provide the remaining eight appts.

I heard nothing and finally got John Watts on the phone near the end of December. He promised to process a refund check for the $280. Owing.. No thing happened. I sent emails, left messages. no response. I was able to reach him again by phone and he expressed surprise that the check had not been sent. This was his story three times with his follow up story of I'll call the boss, The boss is fishing in Florida, and again I'm sorry and will call boss to see why check Was not sent. Four months have now elapsed since original promise to refund was made.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2012 06:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-lead-champion/Lexington-North-Carolina-27295/The-lead-champion-I-contracted-and-paid-350-For-ten-preset-leads-in-November-2011-aft-871655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The lead champion