Complaint Review: The money store

• Updated: Wed, March 14, 2012

• Reported By: Corbin — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
The money store
30b vreeland rd florham park nj Internet United States of America

The money store Mld mortgage Home refinance took over 6 months Internet, Internet

Stay away from the Moneystore. Horrible service experience. It took me over 6 month to close a loan. I had to bend over backwards dealing with 3 loan processors and officers, lost paperwork multiple times, horrible follow-up, empty promises from the loan officer. They have a section on website stating they strive for 100% satisfaction and number to call if not satisfied.i did not get any calls back after leaving multiple messages. The loan process took so long that my home appraisal expired. Theysprung for a new one and it came in 15k less than the first. My complaints go on but for the most part I would completely avoid this company. I read some of the negative complaints before I started and didn't use my gut feeling. I wish I would have.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2012 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-money-store/internet/The-money-store-Mld-mortgage-Home-refinance-took-over-6-months-Internet-Internet-853980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The money store