Complaint Review: The nursery at Ty Ty

• Reported By: takenbytyty — brick New Jersey
The nursery at Ty Ty
4723 US Highway 82W Ty Ty, Georgia United States of America

The nursery at Ty Ty Deceptive plant description Ty Ty, Georgia

Buyers on the internet need to be wary of this plant seller.  I ordered a 2-3 foot tall Windmill Palm from this nursery for $28.75.  I received a plant almost 17 inches tall from the root.  The worst part of this is that the stem of the plant was the size of a drinking straw and the stem had NO side branches.  The plant looked like it had just been planted.  I called the nursery numerous times and even sent them pictures of the plant asking for a refund or I would send the plant I received back to them for a replacement of the size they advertised.

The only answer I would get back from management is they would look into it.  I finally asked one of the workers to ask the supervisor if I had any chance of a settlement of this matter and he said No chance

This Nursery should be put out of business for deceptive advertising.  I only wish I had checked before ordering the complaints against this nursery as there are many that have been made.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-nursery-at-Ty-Ty/Ty-Ty-Georgia-31795/The-nursery-at-Ty-Ty-Deceptive-plant-description-Ty-Ty-Georgia-1037134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The nursery at Ty Ty