• Report: #519091

• Updated: Tue, November 03, 2009

• Reported By: Sam Jackson — santa rosa beach Florida United States of America
The outpost for bikers
4576 hwy 3280 Freeport FL 32439 Freeport, Florida United States of America

The outpost for bikers "outpost" "the outpost for bikers" "outpost in freeport fl" These people will use you up and spit you out................ Freeport, Florida

I was an employee for year for the "outpost" .... they do not pay you even minimum wage.. They prey on young men that are hard up on thier luck to use them labor or doing unwanted jobs. When they use you up, they will simply spit you out. I was hurt while on the job, working for "don shollian" & outpost for bikers. I was a passenger, in a vehicle , making an ice run for my boss. I was hit at an intersection by an uninsured driver. After this incident, my employer simply acted like i didnt exist. I lost my job, my residense, my livelihood, all at once, and was simply threw aside like a used douce rag. No workmans comp, no insurance, no payment for work while i was bedridden, I was railroaded by a using asshole redneck, and i want others out there to  beware... The outpost isnt the party place, There is some slimey backdoor politics that go on there. the "Beer Babes" and the vendors that work there are all overworked and underpaid, talked to like subhumans, and treated like dogshit in general. Family environment my ass. I wouldn't stop to take a shit at the outpost.... My self and another individual was made a lot of golden promises..... well the outpost got the gold, and we got the shaft....... you used us and didnt even have the dignity to visit you mangled employee in the Emergency room........I know yall think your "contractor" contract is going to save your ass from a lawsuit but guess what...... you never renewed any contract...everyone knew that we was working there, and not subcontracters...!!!!SHAME ON YOU!! I am going to seek legal action against these people to expose all !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2009 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-outpost-for-bikers/Freeport-Florida-32439/The-outpost-for-bikers-outpost-the-outpost-for-bikers-outpost-in-freeport-fl-These-p-519091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The outpost for bikers