Complaint Review: The pijama-man school

• Submitted: Thu, April 11, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: Vander Braflat — PALM COAST Florida
The pijama-man school

The pijama-man school Paul. Refused to answer relevant questions needed to help on my decision to enroll on there program. Internet

I was very interested on enrolling on this "The Pajamaman School program, but before I transferred any money to them, I needed to do my diligences. I called the Insurance Commission of my state to find out if their course was recognised by the agency, the officer conducted a search in all possible ways and could not find anything pertaining to this company and/or their program and urged caution. I called this guy by the name Paul and he was so insulted by my questions and told me that "you can trust me". When I told him that I needed to verify them before we move towards the next step, he got all up set and hung up on me. Just like the state official, I urged anyone to be really careful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 07:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-pijama-man-school/internet/The-pijama-man-school-Paul-Refused-to-answer-relevant-questions-needed-to-help-on-my-deci-1042622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The pijama-man school