Complaint Review: The swanx

• Submitted: Thu, May 24, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, May 24, 2012

• Reported By: Eaunins — Downingtown Pennsylvania United States of America
The swanx

The swanx I've waited 3 months ,so far, for my shoes, which haven't arrived! Internet, Internet

Theswanx hand-painted clogs looked great on line. After waiting over three months for my order to arrive, I have become beyond frustrated with this company.

The company will not provide any information about when my order will arrive, nor will they provide a refund. I feel they have taken my money, for what is apparently an indeterminent period of time, and left me with nothing but a vague promise that at some undetermined point in the future, I will get my shoes.

It's been so long, the season has changed, I feel like I should receive not only a full refund, but interest on my money that they have held onto for all this time.

When contacted, they initially replied, but gave no useful information at all. After repeated enquiries, they stopped responding. I feel so angry with this company, if my shoes ever do arrive, I know I won't have the stomach to wear them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2012 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-swanx/internet/The-swanx-Ive-waited-3-months-so-far-for-my-shoes-which-havent-arrived-Internet-887661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The swanx