Complaint Review: The unlock pros

• Reported By: Ponder — Gainesville Georgia
The unlock pros
, Select State/Province USA

The unlock pros Total Scam for phone unlocking Unknown

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We apologize!

*Author of original report: They did as Promised *** 100%

Promise to unlock a cell phone by remote to my PC.  Paid the fee and sent me two programs to download.  Made an appointment which they accepted to contact me to remotely unlock my cell phone, but never heard from them again.  Called but they don't answer the phone.  Left messages during their business hours, sent chat message and emails to them as well.  No answers.  This company is a few months old.  They take your money, and do not even try to give the service promissed.  Total Scam....Do Not Use.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2013 06:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-unlock-pros/Select-StateProvince/The-unlock-pros-Total-Scam-for-phone-unlocking-Unknown-1109004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The unlock pros

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We apologize!

AUTHOR: The Unlock Pros - ()

You should of been contacted immediately. We had a full appointment sheet that day and we relied on auto emails to explain the technical issues that were going on. A few other customers did not receive an email also. We should of called each customer and explained the situation. In the future, if a similar situation arises, we will get a hold of our customers directly. We apologize for the confusion and hope to see you again in the future...Thanks so much for your business!!!

They did as Promised *** 100%

AUTHOR: Ponder - ()

I may have filed the rip off report too quickly.  I got a call from the Unlock Pros and emails today, 24 hours after they were to unlock my phone remotely...and they apoligized for having technical problems yesterday with their software and would like to do what was promised yesterday.....So I scheduled an on line remote session with them today and they did everything promissed in 15 minutes.....so If possible would like to delete the rip-off report I filed earlier.....Their only shortcoming was to not communicate with me yesterday when they were having problems.....but this does not deserve a rip off report in my mind....