offers

• Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: R L — Kansas Missouri United States of America
The work source center
New York, New York United States of America

The work source center Catherine Watson emails states within 24 hrs foreclosure list is emailed to start work , it's been 4 weeks n nothing , they blocked my phone from calling them to discuss situation n we have multiple emails that I will New York, New York

They called , I signed up and paid $100 to have background check performed so I could start receiving work orders for foreclosure repair work . I received email stating I passed background check and it states that I will receive first list the day after I pass test .

After continually calling and only getting a answering machine also i sent multiple emails I received stating I will def receive a call or email . 3 n a half weeks later no response and the company has blocked both of my phones from even calling the different numbers I have for them .

I am also concerned because they have my ss number and other info from performing background check . I have saved the multiple emails received stating their failing promises . The phone numbers from them are California numbers but the address is a new York address and I am having trouble finding info about company except from there lying website . If they have so many employees where is there customer service , it's a scam because now they have my personal info and money so why should they talk .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 06:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-work-source-center/New-York-New-York-10003/The-work-source-center-Catherine-Watson-emails-states-within-24-hrs-foreclosure-list-is-em-981804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The work source center