Complaint Review: TheBigWord

TheBigWord
Link Up House, Ring Road, Lower Wortley Internet United States of America

TheBigWord Attention aux escrocs! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Response from thebigword

Depuis quelques mois, j'ai sign un contrat avec thebigword pour faire de la traduction de l'anglais vers le franais canadien.

J'ai fait deux travaux de traduction leur demande, et je n'ai jamais t paye pour ces mandats, malgr le fait qu'ils aient t trs satisfaits du travail que je leur ai remis.

J'ai fait plusieurs tentatives pour communiquer avec eux par courriels et par tlphone, sans succs. Je n'ai tout simplement plus jamais entendu parler d'eux depuis.

Je vous invite tre trs vigilants avant de travailler pour eux. J'ai vu plusieurs informations  leur sujet avant de signer un contrat avec eux, mais je ne m'y tais pas trop attarde. Je regrette aujourd'hui de ne pas avoir cru ce qui tait dit leur sujet!

En faisant affaire avec thebigword, vous faites du bnvolat! Vous croirez que vous faites des mandats de traduction un taux trs bas comme ils vous l'exigent, quand en ralit vous ne serez mme pas pays!

In recent months, I signed a contract with thebigword to make the translation from English to Canadian French.

I made two translation work at their request, and I have never been paid to these mandates, despite the fact that they were very satisfied with the work that I gave them.

I made ??several attempts to contact them by email and by phone without success. I've just never heard of them since.

I invite you to be very careful before working for them. I saw more information about them before signing a contract with them, but I was there not too retarded. I now regret not having believed what was said about them!

In dealing with thebigword you volunteer! You believe that you are doing in terms of translation a very low rate as they will require, when in reality you will not even get paid!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TheBigWord/internet/TheBigWord-Attention-aux-escrocs-Internet-944582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TheBigWord

Response from thebigword

AUTHOR: thebigword - (United States of America)

As the Global Head of Linguist Recruitment for thebigword I would firstly like to say how sorry I am on behalf of the organisation if you have had issues with receiving payment for us. I can assure you that timely and accurate payment of our linguists is a priority to us and any issues regarding such matters are taken extremely seriously.

It is difficult for me to look into the issues that you have raised without knowing your identity and as your post is anonymous I would be extremely grateful if you could contact me directly so that I can look into your situation, my e-mail address is alison.westwood@thebigword.com. I will contact you to discuss and hopefully resolve this immediately.

I look forward to being able to post our resolution to your issues and I also encourage any linguists who have any issues, however small or large with thebigword to contact me directly at the above email address.