Complaint Review: TheFRANGRANCEchoice, bad Amazon Marketplace seller

• Updated: Mon, July 02, 2012

• Reported By: Concerned Customer — Oak Park Illinois United States of America
TheFRANGRANCEchoice, bad Amazon Marketplace seller
Brookyln, New York United States of America

TheFRANGRANCEchoice, bad Amazon Marketplace seller Dishonest return policy, censors bad customer reviews, rude service. Brookyln, New York

*Author of original report: TheFRAGRANCE choice - bad Amazon Marketplace seller - liars.

*Author of original report: TheFRAGRANCEChoice - bad Amazon Marketplace seller.

I left them feedback that I felt was fair, but honest, in that they only got two stars and i mentioned their lack of clarity when it comes to their return policies. So they sent me a nasty message telling me that they've had the review erase by Amazon. What kind of a company does this? Not only are they rude, but they believe they have the right to censor customer feedback.

Now I am left with a bottle of perfume that gives me an allergic reaction, thanks to these worthless imbeciles. You can bet I'm never doing business with them again. What a nightmare.

Companies - be more specific when it comes to your return policy, and not be such chickens with you receive customer feedback.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2012 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TheFRANGRANCEchoice-bad-Amazon-Marketplace-seller/Brookyln-New-York-/TheFRANGRANCEchoice-bad-Amazon-Marketplace-seller-Dishonest-return-policy-censors-bad-c-904371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TheFRANGRANCEchoice, bad Amazon Marketplace seller

TheFRAGRANCE choice - bad Amazon Marketplace seller - liars.

AUTHOR: Concerned Customer - (United States of America)

Unfortunately I lost my Amazon A-Z claim for this item, even though it was a counterfeit.  Live and learn.  Again, it is the principle of the matter.  The people who run theFRAGRANCE choice are unscrupulous con artists who sell counterfeit perfumes and censor your feedback if you have a bad experience with them. They  They also do not stand behind their items, which also proves they sell counterfeit perfumes. They are also a shady, shady company with no contact info available whatsoever on the internet.   Buyer beware!

TheFRAGRANCEChoice - bad Amazon Marketplace seller.

AUTHOR: Concerned Customer - (United States of America)

I placed an order for a bottle of Christian Dior's Miss Dior from this dishonest Amazon Marketplace seller, theFRAGRANCEchoice. I received it in a timely manner, which I give them credit for. But when I sprayed the fragrance on my wrist, 20 minutes later, I ended up breaking out in the worst rash I've ever experienced. It was so bad that it didn't go away for a week. When contacting this Amazon Marketplace seller, they told me they wouldn't accept a return on an opened item. Okay, that's fine, but NOWHERE in their store policy do they mention this. If you want to be a good business, wouldn't you be more clear about your return policy? Honestly, if you decide to buy fragrance from now on, I suggest going to Sephora or Ulta instead of those no-good crooks, because they have a more liberal return policy this awful Amazon Marketplace seller. They also refused to offer me the option of merchandise credit or an exchange.

I left them feedback that I felt was fair, but honest, in that they only got two stars and i mentioned their lack of clarity when it comes to their return policies. Today I notice that it's been erased by Amazon. What kind of a company does this? Not only are they rude, but they believe they have the right to censor customer feedback. This is why I am writing this Ripoff Repot.  I feel like my voice has been oppressed by this company and now I am left with a bottle of perfume that gives me an allergic reaction, thanks to these worthless imbeciles. You can bet I'm never doing business with them again. What a nightmare.

Honestly, I don't know why I had such a bad allergic reaction to this bottle of perfume I purchased.  I am seriously wondering if it's a counterfeit, as I have never had this sort of problem before.  The other issue is that theFRAGRANCEchoice makes themselves very, very hard to get a hold of.  They sell through Amazon Marketplace and Ebay, but it is nearly impossible to find their direct contact info.  Why does a company make it so hard to get in touch with them?  Maybe it's because they sell counterfeit perfume, who knows?  But I think a real company who cares about their customers would 1) be more clear in their return policy 2) be more clear with their contact info 3) not sell possibly counterfeit perfume. But I am just going to eat this bottle of possibly counterfeit Lady Dior and chalk this up to a lesson learned: buy your fragrance at an authorized department or beauty store like Sephora and Ulta, not some almost non-entity that exists soley on the internet.

depend