Complaint Review: TheGrantUniversity.com

• Submitted: Wed, June 25, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 25, 2008

• Reported By:Niles Michigan
TheGrantUniversity.com
450 Hillside Dr, Blvd B Ste 200 Mesquite, Nevada U.S.A.

The Grant University / Aka TheGrantUniversity.com DECEPTIVE, Mesquite Nevada

I received a call from The Grant University or TheGrantUniversity.com

And after giving all of my information, I had decided I was not comfortable with the situation and decided to cancel right there on the phone. I was then assured everything was ok and transfered to a supposed manager. I asked to cancel everything that we had just discussed, but was still pushed to give them my zip code that was apparently still not completed.

I am simply concerned about what others have mentioned on this site about this place. Supposedly you can cancel within 7 days, but I called right away and was asked to wait at least an hour and call back, because "my information wasn't yet in their system".

I'm asking for the individuals who have already posted info on here about this place to please post another report of what you may have or may not have concluded with The Grant University. And your report on... The Grant University A $1.98 introductory offer becomes a $69.95 recurring charge Mesquite Nevada

Rich
Niles, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2008 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TheGrantUniversitycom/Mesquite-Nevada-89027/The-Grant-University-Aka-TheGrantUniversitycom-DECEPTIVE-Mesquite-Nevada-344116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TheGrantUniversity.com