Complaint Review: TheLadders

• Submitted: Mon, January 21, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: BGR — Concord California United States of America

TheLadders resume writing service Internet

after resume writer sent me draft of resume my name was not even spelled correctly. So THE SAME DAY I sent back edits for that and a couple other items. I replied to the e-mail address from where the report was sent from. I also sent a suggestion SAME DAY to same address.

All I ever got back were confirmations that e-mail was received.

I call up and get the attendant to (reluctantly) have the resume writer contact me. Which he does by e-mail The little f*cker works at Saleforce.com during the day and can't call me on the phone until after 4. He writes that he never got any e-mails. Of course this e-mail is from a totally different e-mail address. So I have to RESEND edits and pound salt after 6 days of originally sending edits.

What a waste of time and poor excuse for customer service. Run away as fast as you can from The Ladders

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TheLadders/internet/TheLadders-resume-writing-service-Internet-1000662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TheLadders