Complaint Review: TheOriginal Orlons

• Updated: Mon, December 24, 2012

• Reported By: Stephen — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
TheOriginal Orlons
5711Pine Street Apt B Internet United States of America

TheOriginal Orlons Mr.Stephen Caldwell ordered my android on12212011with a Warrentee,then It stopped working on12192012 I could not make contact to return. eGlobalElectronics Internet

I ordered my 7" android on 12-21-2011, with a warrentee for one year. On 12-19-12 the android would not bootup, an gave me an error code. I could not fine the bill right away, but when I did it was on 12-19-2012. I started calling the number that they have listed at 9:am, and I kept Calling all day( which I have A phone record of)Being told that because of having heavy incoming call at the time to try my call later, which I did OVER and OVER and OVER.
I then went to there email contact page and sent them an email, they noted that it might take 24 to 48 hours for them to get back to me, That was on the 19th. I again emailed them on the 20th to back my first email after I read the list of  complaints about there company, saying that I hope those complaints were not true.

It is now 12-24-2012, 4:30p m and I still have not heard anything from eGlobleElectronics via email or landlineand I put my phone number in the second email. I thank you in advance for your help in this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2012 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TheOriginal-Orlons/internet/TheOriginal-Orlons-MrStephen-Caldwell-ordered-my-android-on12212011with-a-Warrenteethen-986692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TheOriginal Orlons