Complaint Review: TheSignChef

• Submitted: Sat, January 05, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 05, 2013

• Reported By: Renslow — Portland Oregon United States of America
TheSignChef
7360 Cross County Rd, Suite 103 North Charleston, South Carolina United States of America

TheSignChef thesignchef.com Complete online ripoff organization North Charleston, South Carolina

Complete ripoff. Easy to find on internet search. Fancy website. They promise everything, including 100% satisfaction, but delivered nothing, and I mean nothing.

I placed an order online, my credit card was charged immediately (before I approved anything). Midway through the 'approval' process I was upcharged and additional $30 in order to get what I had already payed for.  I refused to pay anything further and as a result I never received anything. Total runaround during the complaint process. They are very familiar with the procedure of stalling.

This is a classic ripoff. I don't know if they actually provide any service, but they operate under several different names. I never received anything and never received a refund. All I got was grief.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2013 07:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TheSignChef/North-Charleston-South-Carolina-29418/TheSignChef-thesignchefcom-Complete-online-ripoff-organization-North-Charleston-South-Ca-991676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TheSignChef