Complaint Review: TheSoftwareMembersArea.com

• Updated: Thu, January 11, 2007

• Reported By:NA New York
TheSoftwareMembersArea.com
TheSoftwareMembersArea.com/loginv2.asp Internet U.S.A.

TheSoftwareMembersArea.com ripoff Deceptive I thought I was getting McAfee upgrades Internet

I could not get into the site and once I did I found the downloads like McAfee were not the upgrades that were presented. Most misleading and they won't let me out of the contract. I called customer service to ge out of contract and was told I had 7 days from date of purchase. I am going to report them if I can find a better business bureau on the web.

Anonymous
NA, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2007 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TheSoftwareMembersAreacom/internet/TheSoftwareMembersAreacom-ripoff-Deceptive-I-thought-I-was-getting-McAfee-upgrades-Intern-229991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TheSoftwareMembersArea.com